PDA

View Full Version : Hello

katarinatrs
10-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Hi:11:
I'm new at this. I'm from Croatia, so excuse my bed english. My name is Katarina. I sow your site and realy liked it.
I have just bought and set my aquarium two weeks ago, so I'm searcing for any help I can get. I have guppies and one of them just had babies. It's a very big thing for me since I'm a total beginer in this. Your ebook is great, think I'll start with that and if I'll need help I'll drop in.
:4:

Lady Hobbs
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Welcome aboard!! The internet is so wonderful when we can make friends from all over the world. Who would have thought such a thing 30 years ago, huh?

If you're starting with a new tank, just go slow. When ammonia is 0, nitrites are 0 and you have nitrates, you tank is ready for more fish. I'm surprised you have babies in a newly set-up tank. How exciting. I have yet to have any babies. Seems every time I buy a slew of fish, all end up males.

Danio's are top swimmers and a good starting fish, as well. Enjoy your new hobby and your new aquarium. Just don't overstock. Fish do grow!

Severus
10-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Welcome to AC

Reckless_Angel
10-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Went to Croatia this year for hols, two weeks on the pasman island, wonderful.... so relaxing Adriatic sea 30 secs walk from the apartment, waves on the sea during a thunderstorm ooh about 30-50 cms high, otherwise the water was so calm it's like a lake...
anyhow, that's kinda off topic,

I guess Welcome to AC would suffice :)

gwenkat
10-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get to say hi. Welcome to the board.

betta mom
10-18-2006, 04:35 AM
welcome . enjoy your fish . i have lots of guppie fry . :19: