PDA

View Full Version : hey i dont rember posting this or not. sorry been working

cyane
10-06-2006, 05:53 AM
hello to everyone. im new to this site. i have a 55 gallon long community tank. with angels and platies and swordtails and a gorami. i just noticed that 2 of my angels are breeding and i have no idea what to do. i have 6 angels total. sorry i dont have pictures but someday i will.

cyane

NorthernBoy
10-06-2006, 06:03 AM
if your angels are breeding you will need to lower the pH till they are about 1-2 week old. then slowly allow the pH to rise.

Severus
10-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Welcome to AC. That is if you want fry.

Lady Hobbs
10-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Welcome aboard.

cyane
10-08-2006, 06:25 AM
thanks for the advice, i just got home from work and i think the eggs hatched. it looks that way to me.i useually never deal with the ph. im not exactly sure what ph is even. i just set the tank and with everything needed and let nature takes it place.do i really have to hatch baby brine shrimp?? can i just use liquid food for the babies?? i know, they sell some egg layers form, is sold at petsmart. it worked when i bred bettas. i have 4 babies survie, when i bred bettas. my parents were never able to sucessfully bred them, when they find out that i somehow did it, they are going to be jelous. when do i have to have the babies fish food by? and after 7 days can i put them into my seethough breeding trap thing?? thanks again.

cyane
10-08-2006, 06:26 AM
if i get the babies to live long enough to where i can sell them, that would be cool. then i can get more money saved up, so i can move out of my aunts place. thanks