PDA

View Full Version : What's up from Chicago!

sincero5
10-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. I'm married, got kids, I'm thirty-one. I've got a 75 gallon tank w/ community fish like neons, catfish, platys, plecos, betta, horse face loach, and a couple of Angels. They all get along. They tank has been established for four years now. I'm in search of that perfect Koi veil Angel.

Lady Hobbs
10-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Welcome! I saw a Koi angel online and they really are pretty. Since your angels already are doing well together, maybe bringing another angel into the group may upset things? I have two angels that were sold to me as a "pair." I don't know how they'd know this since they hadn't mated yet. But these guys of mine do not get along at all so I am thinking it's two males.

I made them two identical spots for their turf, too. Driftwood on both ends and bamboo but there is no sharing with these two.

Since this is the introduction thread, I will let quit rambling now. Hope to see lots of you!

Severus
10-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Welcome to AC. sounds like a nice tank

sincero5
10-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I forgot to mention that I also have in the tank a red-tailed shark. That's my daughter's favorite except we don't get to see him much on account of he's nocturnal and very territorial.