PDA

View Full Version : New posts icons

Kupcake
02-28-2008, 06:32 AM
When i log on i would like to see where the newest posts are, and the blue fish and lighter blue fish are hard to tell apart as well as the blue envelopes once you get into a topic.

Is there anyway to change the colors to be brighter when there are new posts to read?

cocoa_pleco
02-28-2008, 06:33 AM
you can check new posts here

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/search.php?searchid=86142

but the light fish and dark fish are hard to spot the difference at first, you will get used to it

Levi
02-28-2008, 06:38 AM
at first i thought it was dumb too, but now i could care less

Kupcake
02-28-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks for showing me the "new posts" section...that helps alot.

I belong to many forums so i go between and i like to see the new posts right away the blue fish seem so similar to me that i have to keep scrolling down to see the key and then back up...it confuses my blonde brain!

doug z
02-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I just hit the new posts button, and you can see all the threads that have new posts on them since you were last on..

I also try to email subscribe (even though it doesn't work, you still can go to USER CP and see all your subscribed thread) to every post I make a comment on, in case there have been follow-up questions, or answers to my question..

jbeining75
02-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Ummm. just hit new posts at the top center of your screen.. That is my favorite button......