PDA

View Full Version : we have eggs!!!! :)

Arkie
02-28-2008, 12:17 AM
about a month ago my angels spawned for the first time, they ate the eggs during the night (was expected so no tears from me lol), but yesterday they spawned again. and they still are looking after their eggs today!!!! im expecting them to eat these too at some point but its good to see them learning and hopefully soon they will get enough experience to be good parents thumbs2:
anyways just had to share with my friends :wink2:

karbomb
02-28-2008, 12:28 AM
congrats on the eggs, someday you will have fry :)

supun
02-28-2008, 03:04 AM
Sounds great that you have eggs...my 2 sets of angel pairs also spawned last week, and both sets ate their eggs..I hope mine will learn as well!!

mitcore
02-28-2008, 04:13 AM
awesome arkie
thats great

just thought id warn you that they might eat the fry to protect them, from you or any movement around the tank, suggest you cover the tank so they cant see out, you will have a higher chance of survival

they dont learn to be parents , they stop eating them because they feel safe, it is not a thing they learn to do, sorry to bust your hope bubbles

cathy

cat_man_do
02-28-2008, 05:05 AM
Try leaving the tank light on all night it helped with mine. thumbs2:

jbeining75
02-28-2008, 05:09 AM
Hopefully they make it through this round arkie... Any pics??

cat_man_do
02-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi Arkie have you ever tryed raising your fry artificially
it's not that hard and while you are raising that batch the pair can keep on tring to get it right (if you really want fry that is ):22: