PDA

View Full Version : need BN advice

mitcore
02-26-2008, 06:16 AM
my fry are going really well

here's my question

they are in a very very threatening tank for eating anything small eg fry and i am not just talking the bumble bee or the eel but the tetra and neons are bad for it as well

how big do they need to be before i can let them out of the netted terracotta pot

they seem to be getting enough food of it which makes me happy
they still have the egg sack on the bottom

any advice would be awesome thanks all

Lady Hobbs
02-26-2008, 07:41 AM
I've been looking at your stock list to see what could be moved about but drawing a blank. How big is the platy tank and could those platies be moved in with the other platies in the 3 ft freeing up one small tank for the fry? And what is GOT.

Demi ^_^
02-26-2008, 07:49 AM
I've been looking at your stock list to see what could be moved about but drawing a blank. How big is the platy tank and could those platies be moved in with the other platies in the 3 ft freeing up one small tank for the fry? And what is GOT.

GOT = Grow out tank, XD

mitcore
02-26-2008, 08:37 AM
the grow out tank currently is set up and running for my angel fry
the platty takes 1 and a half buckets to fill so i guess it would mean it is a 15 litre tank ( i think) lots of questioning on the size of the tank i know i am sorry but it does take that much water to fill it i know that for sure

as for the platty tank it has 5 platty's and the river fish
now that i have said that i can move the platties to the 3ft com but what do i do with the river fish, i have no idea if it will be ok with the other breeds in the 3ft com tank

help me please