PDA

View Full Version : the amount of convicts

d.s.
02-21-2008, 02:38 AM
ive spent the last couple days skimming through the photo gallery, and i cant beleive how many convict friendly users there are here. ive been to a few places where the site is controled by trophius, discus, and oscar nuts who nearly act like its a crime to collect convicts. their one of my favorits. ive had them sence i got started and never seem to get bored with them. i think its great to go somewhere and see more convicts then labs and zebras. this place rocks. thumbs2:

cocoa_pleco
02-21-2008, 02:39 AM
cant stand people who hate convicts, my white convicts one of my favorite fish

Hailey
02-21-2008, 04:39 AM
i agree. Thier fun. Mine right now have eggs in a ceramic pot and I watched them hatch, then the mother sucked em up and moved em to a hiding spot. It was the coolest thing!

cocoa_pleco
02-21-2008, 04:40 AM
mines also a cleaner. I can sit and watch him for hours. Once he finds something interesting in the gravel he stops, hovers, twitches his head, and picks at it

Pr0eve
02-21-2008, 05:32 AM
yes, their wonderful fish, and they do not get a f'ing foot long ether. lol....

JK on the big fish haten trip. I love them all..

country_boy454
02-21-2008, 06:57 AM
My pink cons are so fascinating to watch! Not so much right now as they moved into a new larger tank and are still un easy about it. They are very beautiful in color too. Especially when the female gets in her prime to lay eggs and the gold and pink blend together!

typically
02-25-2008, 08:17 PM
i had a pair and they are fun fish to keep but they are nasty little buggers. i got rid of the parents but kept one baby and she is now about the same size as her parents were when i got rid of them. i think she's going to be moving into my 120 when it's ready for fish. i wish they weren't so easy to breed so i could have sold the babies most of them wound up as oscar food :ezpi_wink1:

Tooch
02-25-2008, 08:54 PM
I have a striped named C-Note. He used to be the baby of the tank, always playing up and down in the bubbles! Now that he's getting older, he's getting a little mean, but he's definatly still cool!