PDA

View Full Version : My favorite SW fish

sandupmynose
02-20-2008, 03:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/tessamax/DSCF0703.jpg
I love this little guy. He has so much character to be so tiny. His cheeks are really pink when he is happy. My only problem with him is he likes to host polyps which makes the polyps close up all of the time but otherwise a great little clown goby.

cocoa_pleco
02-20-2008, 03:07 PM
nice pic!

I havent seen mine in a looong time. He has caves under the LR, maybe one a week i'll find him out at 3am

Tigerbarb
02-20-2008, 03:11 PM
OMG that clown goby is one of my favorites too. He's sooo cute. That's the reason I want a SW tank. Just to get one of those.
My favorite SW fish is either the ocellaris clown, the yellow clown goby and the Regal blue tang.

coachfraley
02-20-2008, 04:20 PM
I only know the nano fish, but clowns (percs, o's, black o's) are my favorite. I love their behavior in the tank. They are also a PERFECT community fish.

Maroon clowns are also VERY cool, but unfortunately they get too big for my tanks.

jbeining75
02-20-2008, 04:22 PM
sweet little fish you got there... He looks like he is just peeking around the corner just for the photo lol...

sandupmynose
02-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone, yeah he poses well for the camera, lol. I had a O'Clown but when we combined our tanks into one we had to take him to the LFS. The mated pair of Tomatoes would never have tolerated him. But he was a seet little fish to watch always out in front. The tomatoes are out alot too, usually hosting a coral almost to death. We placed a Condy in there to get them away from my Torch coral but now they just go back and forth between the two.:c11: