PDA

View Full Version : Forum suggestions

GCB
07-19-2005, 09:22 PM
what about a quick reply box? so we dont have to mess with the whole "post Reply" button thing every single time..... also a background might be nice, so we arent looking at a bunch of black and grey....... it isnt very appealing.....

William
07-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Hi
We are actually working on both those things. We are developing a new version of this site witha new design that we hope to be able to reveal in about a month.

This new version will feature a number of news that i hope you will like. The quick reply function is one of them.

But I will look into fixing a quick reply function now. You will however have to live with the black blue forum layout untill then.

GCB
07-20-2005, 01:03 PM
well thats great news that a updates coming! we need to get more activity here..... :oops:

William
07-20-2005, 06:42 PM
sooooooo true :D

MagickFish
07-29-2006, 12:45 PM
A general aquarium board would be nice, a place to talk aboute aquariums and fish and such in general, topics that dont nessesary fit in the seperate spicies and such chategories, i know there is the chatterbox board, but one ofr aquariums but general would be nice.

William
07-29-2006, 10:37 PM
I will add one soon.

MagickFish
07-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Ah that will be wonderful, thanks. :D

Lady Hobbs
09-29-2006, 05:28 PM
I see we have many, many members but many have never posted even once. Any ideas on how to get them back here and posting?

I see one that hasn't posted since 1969. haha

William
09-29-2006, 05:45 PM
The 1969 thing is an error from the transport to this forum.

More members will likely stick around as we get more active members like you vut I am also considering a montly news letter or something similar.

Lady Hobbs
09-29-2006, 07:10 PM
You do so much here and stay so busy but are unable to have your own aquariums right now. I bet that makes you sad! It does me. Do you know when you can have aquariums again?

William, as dumb as even I am, I knew the site hadn't been here for 37 years! That's the reason for the "haha" in my post.........you goofy guy, you.

Severus
09-29-2006, 07:37 PM
I would like to thank you William for your dedication to this site and for all the hard work you put in to make it work. Like you said in time more members will stick around and this will become an even better site full of knowledge and valuable resources for any aquarist. Beginner to expert. Your hard work has certainly not gone overlooked

Lady Hobbs
09-30-2006, 02:54 PM
I have gone into the other forums that I used to go to and invited some of the people from there to give this one a try, as well. I don't know if that is proper etiquette but see no reason they can't participate in more than one forum. I've gotten 2 to join here and extended 3 more invites today.

Severus
09-30-2006, 05:04 PM
I dont see anything wrong with that either. Its not really spamming or badtalking the other forum. Just opening new doors...

William
09-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks. A appriciate your support.