PDA

View Full Version : Mia

Lindsay_D
09-25-2006, 02:47 PM
sorry i've been missing guys...works been h-e-double hocky sticks....im getting a new job just got my license, got grounded, got jeff, skool, and friends to hangout with.....anyways

the new setup is different and hate to say it but confusing....I like its just different than what im used to...so does anyone wanna fill me in on whats going on?

Severus
09-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Just the usual. The new setup is great once you get used to it and actually quite easy. We have a few new active members you might not have seen yet? Good luck with everything!

William
09-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Yes. I Understand that it can take some time getting use to the new setup but everything you found in the old one you can find here as well as lot of new stuff.

I am sure you egt use to it soon enough.

Lindsay_D
09-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Yes. I Understand that it can take some time getting use to the new setup but everything you found in the old one you can find here as well as lot of new stuff.

I am sure you egt use to it soon enough.
yeah i guess i will i'm just like i said wicked busy now a days...but i do think it looks great

kimmers318
09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
busy is good....it keeps me out of trouble!

By the way....where did the smileys go...am I missing something again?

Lindsay_D
09-27-2006, 04:28 PM
idk...yeah me and jeff kinda had a little talk about what we did kimmers and jeff and i might not stay together...we are just too different and we don't have time to see each other...right now were making it work but i don't think its going to last forever

William
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
There are some smileys that hasn't been reinstalled again yet after the change. (I have had a lot other things to deal with) There are however still smileys.

Full3R
09-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Do we still have the lil emoticons of the ray araipma and i forget the other one was it an arowana

Lindsay_D
10-03-2006, 03:06 PM
guys i'm like in class and i'm crying and i don't know why...i just don't feel good emotionally and phsyically...idk what to do...>.<......

William
10-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Sorry to hear that Lindsay. DO you have any clue to why you are sad?

DemonShark
10-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I get like that sometimes

Lindsay_D
10-04-2006, 11:21 AM
okay heres the reasons why i'm probably sad:

i got into trouble with my dad
jeff has already moved on with another girl....
my ex asked me out and i don't know what to say...
i lost control of my life and school
my friends want me to stay here after HS and some want me back home (cali)
i haven't talked to my brother in like a year....
i don't think i'm pretty anymore (so i got bored highlighted my hair...and no one noticed!)

those are just a few besides the usual that kimmers knows about

i miss my mom a lot too now a days

DemonShark
10-04-2006, 09:38 PM
it will pass

Severus
10-04-2006, 10:26 PM
like demonshark said it will all pass, i take it your a senior??

kimmers318
10-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Lindsay...this is emotionally the hardest time you will have in your life....not quite an adult, not still a kid....trust me. Don't let the situation with Jeff get you down either....at that age guys don't usually fall in love to stay, it isn't your fault. As long as you did nothing to be ashamed of don't worry....realize that he lost a beautiful girl, not that you lost a boyfriend. And don't allow yourself to hook up with an ex because emotionally you need someone right now.....remember, there is a reason he is an EX!

NorthernBoy
10-05-2006, 04:01 AM
Lindsay,
I know that you have heard it before but sometimes it is best to be alone for awhile to straighten out all the crazy thought in your mind. For Example....short story

About 4 years ago I had an awful break up with the girl I thought was THE 1. I was devistated and moved away from my family and friends and settled on a small island in Lake Heron about 5 miles from Ontario. I knew no one, didn't care to meet anyone, and generally just wanted to sit in my own shit for awhile. I decided that I was a bad person, started drinking and using drugs heavily, and basically turned into an all around crappy person. At the time I felt as though this helped my feelings go away but it really just numbed them so I didn't have to face them and start healing. I had basically given up!
In July of that year, I had stopped drinking so much and had started the healing, my friend sent me a invitation to his wedding, a plane ticket, and a giant hotel suite to stay in on the beach in Puerto Vallarta. He knew how hard of a time I was having moving on and getting back on the horse and also knew I would not attend his wedding, let alone stand as his best man, with out being forced. I was in no mood to be around people, especially women, especially at a wedding where you are supposed to be celebrating love. Love, thie one emotion I had decided that I was always going to give but never going to recieve.
Well, about 2 days into the trip i was finally loosening up some, mostly because everything I drank was free. I was sitting on a couch with the bride to be, also a really close friend, and telling her how crappy my life was. She told me she had someone she wanted me to meet. I told her no way. I was done with dating. About 2 minutes later the elevator door opened about 20 feet away. I looked and saw a woman coming towards us and I said to the bride to be, "That's the only girl in the world that I would try again for." Now, this was no ordinary girl. She was perfect in all sence of the word, beautiful long blond hair, GREAT BODY, and she was smiling. (Have you ever seen someone walking around by themselves just smiling for no apparent reason. Like they are just happy being there at that moment! That was the smile!!!) I found that smile and it changed me. This woman was way out of my league!!! Well the bride to be introduced me to her, I almost passed out, and she said her name was Elise. I knew right there, without a question, that that was the 1 person in the world for me.
So what does all this gibberish mean, you ask Lindsay??? Well, the moment you are really lost and can't find your way, sometimes it is better to stop searching and just sit down. While you are wondering about you just become more and more lost. But the moment you sit down you will see a way back. The moment I decided to sit down and just "be" instead of searching ultra diligently for love, I found it!
To end the story, Elise and I met on October 30th, 2002. We were married on November 16th, 2002. Yes just 16 days later!!! We both knew without any hesitation that our love was meant to be. We have been married since and now have a child. It is not always been easy since we married, but, it has alway been easy too. Don't get discouraged. There is a special one person out there just for you Lindsay. Maybe you just have to sit down, and let them find you. I promise you, you will know who it is!!!

kimmers318
10-05-2006, 06:04 AM
What a wonderful story Northernboy! Congrats on your happily ever after love also.

Lindsay_D
10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
i think i'm still in the thing that you did but minus the drugs and stuff...my heart was broken a year ago when (the one) left me for a 14 year old...there still together too

Severus
10-06-2006, 02:55 AM
That was a great story NothernBoy, and Lindsay... im sure the person who left you was not the 1. And eventually farther down the road you will find someone truely genuwine.

Lindsay_D
10-06-2006, 02:52 PM
yeah i know but at the time i thought he was the one at the time or whatever...but its all good...i'm okay now and stuff i just had a really bad day but this weekend i'm staying at my friends house all weekend...

Severus
10-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Well thats good. Have fun and forget about all the stupid little things.