PDA

View Full Version : bullied white cloud

Slow Cheetah
09-23-2006, 03:35 AM
I have a male white cloud and it seems to be bullied by the bigger female white clouds and bumped around by my platys and clown loaches during feeding time and has given up on feeding. I have a 12 litre tank with my male betta in it would it be ok to put the white cloud in until it gets eating and stronger?

William
09-23-2006, 06:14 AM
They don't really eblong in the same temperature but if that is the best you can offer it might be better than doing nothing.

Slow Cheetah
09-23-2006, 07:09 AM
it is the best i can do. but the tank has no heater and and its going into summer so its constant 24-30 degree Celsius room temperature in my room.

Thx

Newbiedude

William
09-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok. well than it well make less of a difference as both thanks are a bit hot for whiteclouds. Could luck with healing her,

Slow Cheetah
09-24-2006, 04:52 AM
he was gone this morning........ I was going to seperate him into other tank and went to get him out of 34 litre and no remains.....this is happening alot lately with my 3 fancy guppies,male betta fins and now white cloud. i think maybe the platies or clowns are beating em up. Now there is more room in the tank i will put in a couple of dwarf gouramis seeing as they are bigger than the platys, or seeing that platies are "bullies" do you think i should put in 6 neon tetras instead? Or Cardinal tetra? i'm just not sure what to put in.

Thx

Newbiedude