PDA

View Full Version : Profile Pictures

William
09-22-2006, 04:30 PM
I just wanted to tell everyone that you have an profile picture now (this is not an avatar) that is only shown in you profile. For those who want to show who you really are (you can of course use a picture not of yourself).

Glasstapper
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM
nice feature! I'm having fun looking around at all the new stuff.

NorthernBoy
09-22-2006, 08:26 PM
mines up in my profile

William
09-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Wife (gf) and child I assume?

NorthernBoy
09-22-2006, 08:51 PM
yep wife, elise and son, joseph. wheres your pic?

William
09-22-2006, 08:57 PM
it's coming..... or does it ...... mohaha

kimmers318
09-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Good idea William....I thought about asking everyone to try to post a pic of themselves just so I can picture who I am talking to. Still haven't updated my profile and avatar....was a busy day with the funeral, wake, and then work yesterday. Then I decided to chuck the rest of my responsibilities for the night and go dancing!

rollie
09-23-2006, 01:22 PM
as some of you know i had my picture on, but then i had it remove.

if i could do it over, i would of never of put my picture on.

certain peoples got it and i am still paying for that .

so i will never again put my picture on the net.

if i was you i would think twire before i put it on.

but maybe i am just unluckly, it hard to say.

NorthernBoy
09-24-2006, 06:28 AM
Do you ever have anything possitive to say?

rollie
09-24-2006, 07:57 AM
i try to help but my help is not wanted.
i got in a mess because of putting my picture on.

i had give more good advice on this site ,
than anyone . and then you come on and say something like that,
that show how much brains you got.

you had put me down since i came on this site,
and i do not know why.

Full3R
09-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Dont start a fight over it ok, its a FISH forum not for starting fights so please dont spoil this site and northernboy im sure you feel like you need to say something but please dont ruin the site

rollie
09-24-2006, 09:02 AM
so full3r,you think he right, i see.
the net is not the safe place, and i had found that out.

i just try to tell peoples what could happen.
and when it come to advice on fish, i do know the bit.

yes i had been down as of late,
but if you was in my place, i wonder how you will deal with what i am dealing with.

Full3R
09-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Rollie, i am not taking sides because infact, as you say we dont know what happened so im not choosing sides i was meerly saying that i knew that northernboy would reply angryly to your post and i dont want a fight to break out and yes you are very informative when it comes down to it, and everyone respects you, and about the post you made about everyone being careful that is understandable, that is your opion and thats fair enough everyone is entitled to their own opion

Lady Hobbs
09-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Let's be nice. Let's keep the forum fun, uplifting and informational.

rollie
09-24-2006, 01:31 PM
plus on top of everything ,i went into that game runescape that i play, this morning.
and guess what. i been hatch, and lost all.
another players was somehow able to get my password, and they took all i had in that game.

is not life fun.lol

Lady Hobbs
09-24-2006, 01:51 PM
fun, uplifting and informational.

Full3R
09-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Lol i agree, both of u have to be the bigger men and get over your personal differences even if you werent in the wrong because your making William Fantastic site only a little bit less then Fantastic SO STOP!

good goin hobbs ;)

DemonShark
09-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Ok both of you knock it off ;)

NorthernBoy
09-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Wait a second here. I am not starting a fight and I am sorry that you are having a tough time in life right now rollie but your negetivity is getting really old. I DO value your "fish" opinion but as far as the rest of your posts go you have done nothing but attack AC with crazy accusations. May be people would treat and respond to you with more respect if you stopped acting like a 2 year old throwing a neverending tantrum.

And Fuller, I am by now means trying to make this an uncomfortable thread or forum but this needed to be said. Having a person in the forum who chooses to bash the site is not going to get us any new members. Spreading lies about getting viruses and keyloggers from AC is not helpful and should have been dealt with with the admin privately before slandering the site.

IMO!!!

Full3R
09-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Fair enough both of you have had your say now quit it

William
09-25-2006, 05:55 AM
Lets just forget this. This Thread won't go anywhere good.

-- Thread Locked--

DemonShark
09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Yes i really want to avoid a fued...........lets refresh our memory.........
madc0ws yep I think thats all i have to say lol