PDA

View Full Version : Angel Fry Food - Help!

csharma
02-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I am a new mom!! My angels unexpectedly spawned and I now have wrigglers that should become free swimmers in a day or two. After lots of research, I now know that live bbs are the preferred food for the fry however I am not capable of hatching my own at this time. Are frozen bbs an acceptable substitute? Any other suggestions?

Algenco
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
I am a new mom!! My angels unexpectedly spawned and I now have wrigglers that should become free swimmers in a day or two. After lots of research, I now know that live bbs are the preferred food for the fry however I am not capable of hatching my own at this time. Are frozen bbs an acceptable substitute? Any other suggestions?

Frozen will probably work, the thing with live bbs is that it triggers their hunting instinct. You could also try finely powdered flake

mitcore
02-06-2008, 09:19 AM
feed them crushed flake and they will eat the mould and/or slim of the tank glass and plants etc,
i would go easy on the live food they really dont need it
you can buy fry food but angels tend to like the above and if they are with their parents the parents will spit food at them,

congrats on the fry