PDA

View Full Version : got some new corys

Darkstar824
01-17-2008, 03:06 PM
i recently added to my cory family i bought 3 peppered cories although the store was selling them as "spotted" so that;s what i thought they were at first. so now i have those 3 peppered cories, an albino, and a panda cory. that is all the corys i am getting though, as i need room for the guppies. its always exciting to get new fishies.

Demi ^_^
01-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Cool! I LOVE the Panda Cories - I think they are my fave, although they are all cute fishes ^_^ Question; Do they all school together even though they are different types?

KcEE
01-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Congrats on the new cory's! I love cory's! So fun to look at! Especially their eyes! :ezpi_wink1:

Ty
01-17-2008, 04:49 PM
I recentally added 3 spotted cories to my tank as well, they were small when I got them, but have bulked up quickly, and are posibally the most fun fish in my tank.

my leapord cory will not "school" with my new cories, but I assume it is because he was on his own for so long.

country_boy454
01-17-2008, 06:13 PM
I have peppered cories in my 10 and they are so fun to watch!

Darkstar824
01-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Cool! I LOVE the Panda Cories - I think they are my fave, although they are all cute fishes ^_^ Question; Do they all school together even though they are different types?

well the panda loves to follow the albino around the tank as for the peppered cories they are still being quarantined so i don;t know yet if they will school with the other 2. but i am assuming the answer is yes , they probably would just be "even tighter buds" if they were the same type.

i would get more as cories are no doubt one of my fav fish to own, but like i said i don;t have th e room for an all cory tank, unfortunately. some other time i guess when i have the room i most definitely will. and they are peppered ones cuz i looked at spotted and peppered at the store they looked like the peppered one s they had at Petsmart. not the spotted. so the other store mislabeled them, oh well.