PDA

View Full Version : Subscriptions...

Ellen4God
01-02-2008, 04:18 AM
So, I was poking around the site and saw that we could "subscribe" to threads...I think. Does this mean that we just subscribe to a thread, like a set of posts, or can we subscribe to a topic, like a list of threads? Does that make sense?

Then, how do you do it? lol I looked around and couldn't figure it out, but I wouldn't mind subscribing to certain things.

shockshockshad
01-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Where do you see this? I can't find it. If I see it maybe then I can help you. Maybe you should PM William, or maybe a moderator.

Lady Hobbs
01-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I believe it's your options. I don't use it myself but a person can go in, click on their subscriptions and the topics they have posted in will pop up.

You can also set the days to go back in history here on the forum. If you don't want all the old posts from a year ago, you can check the box to show only threads more recently. Less to wade thru.

Ellen4God
01-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Oooh, okay. Thanks for the help, Hobbs!! :) I didn't know if I subscribed for something if it would tell me when a new thread was posted on that topic (i.e. live bearers, gouramis, etc.). Thanks!