PDA

View Full Version : Dream come true.

ilovenickle
08-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Hello there! My name is Stephanie. I am seventeen years old, and I've wanted an aquarium since I was 5. I used to spend every weekend at my uncle's house when I was younger. He had an 80 gallon aquarium and it was magical. I've wanted fish of my own ever since.

Just this week, I got a crown-tail betta named Sheng. He's a little small right now. He is ultra-violet on top and red on the bottom. His fins are mostly blackish. He lives in a 2-gallon bowl, and as soon as September 1st rolls around, I'm going to use my Fish of the Month club membership to get him a live plant. Until then, he has a fake one.

I also got a ten-gallon aquarium with four live plants (soon to be more), and I recently introduced three un-named danios to this tank. They seem to really enjoy it in there.

So far, having an aquarium has been so fun. I always hated science in school, but lately I've been eating and breathing water chemistry. It's just so fun!

Wish me luck with my new aquariums. Maybe someday, after I'm acquainted with marine life a bit more, my mother will let me upgrade to a twenty-gallon. I also hope to get a goldfish bowl for Christmas, but I doubt Mom will let me.

Nice to meet you!

William
08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Welcome and good luck with your dream.

jnmrcs
08-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Good luck !

DemonShark
08-22-2006, 11:35 PM
good luck!!!!!!

DemonShark
08-22-2006, 11:36 PM
What you mean fish of the month membership?