PDA

View Full Version : another cheap place for aquarium supplies

cichlid22c
12-28-2007, 05:42 AM
www.thatfishplace.com
its in pa so im giong to use it cuz shipping not to bad for me

Lady Hobbs
12-28-2007, 05:45 AM
I've seen pictures of their store and it's huge. I shop online there pretty often but I don't like their lights. Wish they carried more coralifes.

cichlid22c
12-28-2007, 05:59 AM
do you get thier catalog i love it its so much easier to page though and look at i have all kinds of circles in mine of stuff i want. its olny about 3 hrs away from me im thinking of aroad trip

tropfish
12-28-2007, 02:36 PM
thanks for sharing. I'm from PA also so i'll have to look into that.

~Erik3.8.07~
12-28-2007, 02:56 PM
ive seen that place before too, too bad im just to far away, it be a little over an hours drive for me

cichlid22c
12-29-2007, 04:49 AM
i drive almost an hour to the closest petsmart in my area if i was hour away from thatfishplace i would be their all the time . i still might drive out anyway just to check it out in persn its olny 3hrs away thats not to bad if leave eary in the morning stay there for 4,5,6 hours then drive back. its hard to get me out of a good pet store

nuzmom
05-22-2008, 07:17 PM
I just wanted to comment that I ordered from them last week. I received my order VERY quickly. Placed order on Thursday, received on Saturday. We're just on the west part of PA, but I was still impressed with the turn around time and the Saturday delivery.

Order was well packed, too. I ordered a background and bunch of liquid (API) test kits. They used a box that allowed the background to be rolled. They used lots of air pillows and the background was not damaged in any way.

smaug
05-22-2008, 08:27 PM
I call them valhalla,I am forunate enough to live only an hour away from them.What a place.There prices are always much cheaper then ANY lfs/pet store.I recomend a trip there for anyone who can reasonably get there.

Kaga's Kritters
05-23-2008, 12:21 AM
i have shopped there online and have been very happy with the prices and service.

sandy_n
05-23-2008, 01:10 AM
I've bought from them too and was really happy with their service.

Zangetsu
05-23-2008, 08:07 PM
I love That Fish Place. Its a bit of a ride for me, bout 2 hours or so. However, its totally worth it. I've never had a problem with anything i've got there. The nice part is that pretty much everything you need is there, in many different brands. Pretty much any time I need something for my reef tank i make the trip out there. They also have a huge fish room with tons of fresh and saltwater stock. Prices are good too.

Drumachine09
05-23-2008, 08:09 PM
ive seen that place before too, too bad im just to far away, it be a little over an hours drive for me

ITS WORTH IT. Come on, you know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. Don't you want to be accepted?

*peerpressure-peerpressure-peerpressure*

donvichu
06-12-2008, 01:46 AM
i drive almost an hour to the closest petsmart in my area if i was hour away from thatfishplace i would be their all the time . i still might drive out anyway just to check it out in persn its olny 3hrs away thats not to bad if leave eary in the morning stay there for 4,5,6 hours then drive back. its hard to get me out of a good pet store

Same thing here if I enter a petstore it takes me a long time to get out and my gf complains about it and doesnt come along with me Whenever I go to a pet store :hmm3grin2orange:

Sharkman
07-08-2008, 04:47 AM
i've been there once before when i didnt own a tank and i cant wait to go again soon.