PDA

View Full Version : Featherfin help needed

Lady Hobbs
12-24-2007, 09:36 PM
My featherfin got this spot several days ago and I've been treating him with a fungus cure. It has done nothing and generally works really fast.

The more I look at this, the more I think it's a wound now and the skin has been peeled off.

I hate leaving him in the quarantine tank. It kills me when he comes running to the glass to see me. wahhhhh

Should I put him back in his tank and just hope the skin grows back?

Lady Hobbs
12-24-2007, 09:42 PM
sorry bout that.......picture was too big!

Should this catfish go under the "other" catfish or peditory catfish? Never sure what catagory.

digital3
12-24-2007, 09:42 PM
My Featherfin got a little "wound" about a couple of months back. I never treated it with medication, only made sure that the Stress Coat hit him whenever I did water changes. And it seemed to heal up nicely. Now he's back to pushing everybody around at night.

That's really all I've got, wish I could give you more!

Lady Hobbs
12-25-2007, 02:22 AM
I put him back in the big tank with his new pal. You'd think he'd been gone a year the way he was pushing everyone around letting them know the boss was back. LOL

digital3
12-25-2007, 03:46 AM
Sounds like my guy! Coming out at night, and reminding everybody who rules the roost! But in the end, he's the biggest chicken! :hmm3grin2orange: