PDA

View Full Version : Quick word about certificates

Lady Hobbs
12-17-2007, 07:42 PM
As you know, I'm been making certificates for award winners for some time and storing them on my site. However, we are getting so many of them and even new awards coming out that I will need to do things differently.

You guys are doing so well and getting so many awards that I am having a hard time keeping up with you!
:19: :19:

These certificates have become very time consuming and I think I would better serve this forum by possibly doing some articles or other things that contribute to THIS site rather than having these certificates on another site that really are serving no purpose.

I will continue to do the "very special award certificates" but will be eliminating most of the others. If anyone wishes for any reason they would like their certificate printed out, please do so before the new year as many will be deleted at that time.

Many of you have pictures stored in the fish and tank archieves. Now would also be a good time to retrieve them and put them on this site in AC's photo gallery.

Contest pictures will still be uploaded there, as usual, each month.

I hope no one objects to the elimination of these certificates but they really are doing nothing for the forum and this is where I'd rather be putting forth my efforts.

Thank You

Dave66
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Um, Hobbsy? Slap me for being an idiot, but what the dickens are these certificate things that you're eliminating?

Wondering,
Dave

Lady Hobbs
12-17-2007, 07:48 PM
LOL I can see you will not miss yours.

They are below in my link.

Dave66
12-17-2007, 07:56 PM
LOL I can see you will not miss yours.

They are below in my link.

Oh, OK. Thanks. Now I can see why they are a pain in the tuckus to do them.

Dave

William
12-17-2007, 07:56 PM
Hobbs having been making small certificates for all award winners that can be seen in her photobucket account.

It think it sounds like a good idea hobbs.

Lady Hobbs
12-17-2007, 08:14 PM
The first 6 months of being here, they were fun to do. But this forum is growing and growing and growing. Doing these certificates for every award has gotten out of hand now and it's time for ol' Hobbs to do something more meaningful.