PDA

View Full Version : Hello again, everyone!

Syno-cat
07-12-2019, 07:05 AM
Hi folks, its been a while. Unfortunately life got in the way the last couple of years and I haven't had the time for the hobbies & projects that I love. Although I've kept my two tanks (50 & 72gal) up and running I have not added any more fish until I decide what type of setup I'd like.

In the short time I was on here you all were extremely helpful and kind. I'm excited to be back and to get things rolling again, and hopefully get to know more of you this time.

Thank you, Bill

William
07-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Hello , welcome aboard. I hope you will enjoy the forum.

gadget228
07-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Welcome back to the AC... :22:

Slaphppy7
07-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Welcome back to the forum, Bill

SueD
07-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Welcome back. When you can, tell us a little about your tanks and their current inhabitants.

Syno-cat
07-14-2019, 09:50 PM
Will do, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Syno-cat
07-20-2019, 07:20 AM
Welcome back. When you can, tell us a little about your tanks and their current inhabitants.

Excuse the newbie question, but do I post that info here or should I post it in the general aquarium or another forum?

SueD
07-20-2019, 11:33 AM
You can post it here as an update to your introduction of yourself.

If you think you might want to show ongoing changes/additions, etc to your tanks over time you could start a journal. Or, if you have general questions you could post either in a journal or under one of the general areas such as the general aquarium forum, a specific species category, breeding, technical area, or whichever category best suits the question.

When I'm on the forum just to see what going on, I generally use the "new posts" tab, so I see anything posted I hadn't seen before. I don't even know which category it was posted in unless I specifically look at the header. I think many folks do this.

mermaidwannabe
07-20-2019, 07:43 PM
Hey, Bill! A huge welcome to the forum! Stick around, this time, if you can -- mermaidwannabe :ariel:

RiversGirl
07-24-2019, 10:06 PM
Welcome back, Bill.

Syno-cat
07-25-2019, 02:33 PM
Thank you all, and thank you SueD, I would like to start a journal eventually but for now I'll just leave it here.

I had my 72 gallon set up as a community tank in the past but have mainly had South/Central American cichlids of different geophagus species.

Right now my 72g only houses a sm. synodontis catfish (needs to be Id'd) I recently picked up which will be going in my 50g, and a clown loach I've had for almost 19 yrs. now and has to be in his or hers early 20's!