PDA

View Full Version : Cory issue

faolteam
05-13-2019, 11:40 PM
Hi folks just looking for advice i have a 36x15x18 tank and have neon tetra , clown loach , siamese algae eater and corys , the other day i got some albino corys and 3 bronze corys they were lively swimimng around in front of glass etc, and they did this with me for a while but they dont swim in front of glass , but some of them were quite small but in the week i have lost 3 of them now and one cory had red on the bottom of it,
i have done all the checks and everything is fine, all my other fish are fine , any ideas

DoubleDutch
05-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Hi folks just looking for advice i have a 36x15x18 tank and have neon tetra , clown loach , siamese algae eater and corys , the other day i got some albino corys and 3 bronze corys they were lively swimimng around in front of glass etc, and they did this with me for a while but they dont swim in front of glass , but some of them were quite small but in the week i have lost 3 of them now and one cory had red on the bottom of it,
i have done all the checks and everything is fine, all my other fish are fine , any ideasWhat do you feed ? Got any pics?

faolteam
05-16-2019, 11:44 PM
What do you feed ? Got any pics?

Jbl pellets tetra flake food, brine shrimp,algae wafers

I would like to know i went to a fish shop today and they said my ph was acidity and i need to buffer up Alkanity, i checked my tanl later and it was fine but the plastic bottle i used to get water tested the water in that was given me an acidity reading , would plastic bottle give a different reading ?