PDA

View Full Version : I'm Thinking Of Having Fish Dinner.... Aquarium Style

SickOfTheFish
04-21-2019, 11:37 PM
Not just any old fish dinner..... but fish dinner with aquarium fish. I'm thinking of something like baked angelfish or perhaps fried goldfish. Or perhaps even grilled neon tetra, that sure would be a colorful dish. Perhaps that would go well with a side of fruit of all different colors, that'd be kind of cool looking. Has anyone here ever eaten aquarium fish? If so, how were they? To be honest, I'm looking to get rid of them, because truthfully these fish are just kind of stupid. And maintaining the tank is just too time consuming.

P.S.

Yes, I realize this may be a controversial topic on here. But I don't want these things anymore, and I honestly have become quite curious what they taste like. If anybody has any ideas for recipes with these types of fish, let me know!

Taurus
04-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Troll alert!

SickOfTheFish
04-22-2019, 12:27 PM
Wow, that was different than I expected! I had some fried angelfish last night, was the most delicious fish I ever had! I'm surprised this isn't more popular!

Boundava
04-22-2019, 12:52 PM
To play into your stupidity, there are many better ways to re-home your fish and sell your aquarium equipment if you are realy sick of the fish. Aquarium fish are not for human consumption because of what they have and can be exposed to-medications, parasites and other potentially harmful chemicals.

But since you are more than likely doing this to see what type of rise you can get from this site, you wont care anyway...

Slaphppy7
04-22-2019, 02:36 PM
Thread closed, troll banned.