PDA

View Full Version : Wet spot Aquatics anniversary sale

Silbar
10-14-2017, 03:24 AM
Every year TWS has store sales and this weekend is their anniversary sale. They know that many of us cannot visit their store so they usually offer a separate sale on the Monday after. Last year it include a huge shipping sale based upon total cost of sale. One year I got free shipping, a tote bag and some food samples. Another year I got 1/2 price shipping.
So be sure to check out their website on Monday to see what they will be offering. It just might be the time to place an order......Lee!!

discusluv
10-14-2017, 04:10 AM
Dagnabit! I just ordered today! But, order isnt getting delivered until Wednesday-- I wonder if I call back on Monday if they will give me a discount on shipping! It was 50.00!
I always have the worst timing :(

steeler58
10-14-2017, 05:02 AM
Did I miss what you ordered somewhere?

Spardas
10-14-2017, 05:02 AM
Doesn't hurt to ask, maybe you can add a couple of other things to the list since you have to wait until Wed anyway.

discusluv
10-14-2017, 05:23 AM
Did I miss what you ordered somewhere?

12- Otocinclus cocama "Zebra Otocinclus" (ordered)

7 - Lamp Eye Congo Tetra Phenacogrammus aurantiacus(ordered)

12- Blue Diamond Congo Tetra Alestopetersius smykalai ( They said these wouldn't be ready until Thursday or Friday of next week.)

I think I may call back and get the Yellow Congo Tetras instead -- that way these can come on same shipment--- or do you think i should wait for the Blues?
I didn't want to wait on the Lamp-eyes... maybe they wouldn't be back again for a long time...

Silbar
10-14-2017, 01:10 PM
I don't think they take phone orders on the weekends. You could send them an email today but you would definately have to wait until Monday morning to talk to them and to find out what the online sales are.

RiversGirl
10-14-2017, 01:37 PM
^ great advice.
Discusluv, I'd also do as Sil suggested. Sending an email now -- even though it won't be answered/ likely not read -- so that you can refer to your email when you call on Mon. They will easily be able to see it was sent within a short timeframe of the time you placed your order.

discusluv
10-14-2017, 03:28 PM
Great suggestion! Ill send an email and then call Monday, thank you..

Rocksor
10-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Today through Wednesday only:
- Spend at least $100.00 and get $25 shipping
- Spend at least $200.00 and get $15.00 shipping
- Spend $400.00 or more and get free shipping!