PDA

View Full Version : Weight scales giving me hope.

mac
08-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Now that the week is drawing to a close in precisely 7hrs i stop work for the week, it will be time to relax. Fishroom work YouTube filming and hanging around on here.

Now that the under floor job is drawing to a close a few odd things have happened.

Normally i am always wanting ti get to a normal weight which is to me 85kg. Now i know i can get to tha size with out trying. Just eat my way through the pantry and there is the weight needed. But no no cheating. Working and a stable diet is all i need.

So a quick explanation. The job i am doing is pushing 1.2m by 440mm by 50mm sheets of poly into the floor joists gaps for insulation.
Issue is i have to squeeze between pipes joists and the ground to move around. Been pushing pulling lifting crawling you name it to get the job done. A fair amount of the time its dig fingers into the damp clay and pull on then due to how tight the gap between joists and floor is.

Cause the job is starting to bug me, well most because of the soft young boys stuffing it all up, i havnt been taking to much time for breaks. Just push through and go home early.

Start of the week scales read 78kg. Today i am upto 82kg. Now that is really a great feeling.
Water intake has been stable. For intake has dropped do to not taking smoko.

So what's caused this to happen i wonder??

Slaphppy7
08-24-2017, 07:37 PM
Maybe you are building muscle mass?

AmazonJoe
08-24-2017, 07:40 PM
You can fluctuate in weight alot during the period of a day even. Sometimes more then 5lbs depending on water intake and sodium levels.

Doesn't sound to crazy to me how many calories do you eat a day typically? that is the real parameters to dial in and have a rough estimate of daily.

mac
08-24-2017, 07:52 PM
I have no idea what calories. Never ever measured the amount i eat in that regard.

Mostly class food for eating and comence to shovel it in.
Duet wise though nz really peeve's me. Our fruits are terrible in winter. Apples are worse than eating a bag of flour. Oranges taste like a terrible lemon. And i can bore you with this for weeks. And bananas that are so so dry and taste of flour and bicarb soda even when f
The skin is so brown and soft they are only normally fit for cooking.

(Mental note i miss proper Australian fruit.)

So i dnt tend to eat much fruit in nz over winter. Though i do eat a ton of vegetables beans (mostly lentals butter beans broad beans) and meats through the winter.

When summer comes we do a lot of fish salad and fruit if we can get local grown. Thats at least bearable fruit to eat just.

Hockey nut
08-24-2017, 10:56 PM
You must be pregnant, and just retaining water[emoji16]

mac
08-25-2017, 12:31 AM
I is that why i always crave cheese then??