PDA

View Full Version : What a day to spend in the dungeon I call work.

Hockey nut
05-13-2017, 10:20 PM
Absolutely gorgeous outside.

steeler58
05-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Sorry if you have to be inside :(

Hockey nut
05-13-2017, 11:01 PM
Sorry if you have to be inside :(
Oh it's over now, almost home 2 more train stops, it was what it was. Suppose to be nice out this week. I get a day off for today, so it works out in the end. I was planning on tilling my front yard up and reseeding it, just have to do it next week.

sfsamm
05-13-2017, 11:11 PM
Bummer that you missed a good day for yard work! I'd had my days off all planned accordingly for weather and yard work this week and woke up to rain the second day... Realized that I set my weather app on my phone for my vacation the previous week and didn't change it back... Needless to say I had to do the miserable mow in the rain trick since it was well overdue and rain expected for the next 10 days. So at least it'll be nice for you on your alternate day!

Hockey nut
05-13-2017, 11:45 PM
Hopefully it will be nice it is suppose to be high 70s into the 80s but.... chicago area at this time of year it could change over night to low 50s with rain, really a crap shoot as far as weather is concerned.

Hockey nut
05-13-2017, 11:46 PM
I learned a long time ago as a painter what the weather is suppose to be.... good chance it won't be.....