PDA

View Full Version : Apb: Bgk

Cadavillac
12-01-2007, 11:02 AM
*sigh*

Nowhere in my tank can I find my black ghost knife. I'm pretty sure he's still there but he's probably just found a great place to hide. It's frustrating to pay $22 for a fish you can't see. Ditto on the upside down cats. Darn my love for nocturnal fish!

Lady Hobbs
12-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I know what you mean. Maybe you should get a blue light so you can see more of him. I have a firemouth that I love but never see him much at all. I have to turn my lights off and sit right next to the tank. Annoying.

My featherfins are out and about all the time, tho. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Futureboy
12-01-2007, 04:19 PM
mmm usually they arnt that hard to find cheak up behind your filter and what not it will be around

if you want to get a better veiw of your knife you could try leaning a peice of slate against the front glass off the tank that way if he likes it he will be in plain veiw all the time :thumb:

cocoa_pleco
12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
theyre hard to find, i could never find my old one until he was over 1' long.

after the tank lights are off he should pop out, maybe put some blue LED's so you can see him

Cadavillac
12-01-2007, 07:06 PM
I have some blue LEDs, and boy are they magnificent. I'd almost rather watch the tank all day with no light than I would with light!! My plants wouldn't care for that much though. I've finally figured out where my upside down cats hide, so now it's just a matter of time until I find the BGK.

Cadavillac
12-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Found him! Er...what was left of him. Apparently he didn't fare too well in my tank for one reason or another. Since he looked as though he had been dead for a day or two I'll just eat the $22 rather than getting my money back for the 14 day guarantee.

Pity. That $22 would have been a nice catfish dinner for two somewhere :D

(BTW, it's probably time to fire up my hearse and have a little ceremony)

squirt_12
12-03-2007, 04:48 AM
i would take him back and get another one. I had a fish that was dead for a couple of days and i still took it back....they don't care...theya re just going to toss it anyways.

i would go back and get another one.

sorry to hear about your loss :(