PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from sunny Florida!

FishOwner
08-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Hello everyone! :D

I'm new here but not new to fish keeping. As my sig says, I've been keeping freshwater tanks since '98 and saltwater tanks since '00.

I have three fresh tanks including: a 5g bowfront heavily planted, there are 3 guppies and 2 endlers (snails too!) plus a bunch of fry. A 30g with all fake plants (looks really good though), fish include a mated pair of marble angels and a male betta. Then there's a 40g that is divided; the larger side contains a female blood parrot who is very aggressive, the smaller side holds a red-tailed shark.

I also have two saltwater tanks including: a 55g in-the-process-of making into a clam tank. There are some corals and right now only one clam but a clam tank this will be! Fish include a mated pair of ocellaris clowns, 2 pj cardinals, a yellow tailed blue damsel and a mollie. Inverts include turbo snails, nassarius snails, urchin, 3 blue legged hermits, button polyps, star polyps, flower anemone and of course the clam. I also have a 75g fish only tank with all fake decor and the following fish, yellow tang, picasso trigger, niger trigger and 2 three striped damsels.

And even though I have all these tanks, and I love them all, I still want more! :wink:

William
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Welcome.

One always want more ;-)

DemonShark
08-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Howdy