PDA

View Full Version : Best Forum Period!

AmazonJoe
11-22-2015, 04:10 PM
I just wanted to say THANKS for this community.
:22:

It means a whole lot to share my love for this hobby:fish: with others who are so eager as me to discuss any topic.

Anyone who might be reading this in cyberspace, debating which forum to join? Well welcome home! :hmm3grin2orange:

mommy1
11-22-2015, 05:03 PM
And let me say it is nice to have you here. You have impressed me as a knowledgeable new member and already you are becoming a valuable and interesting asset to this community. Thanks for moving into the neighborhood.

eltylT
11-22-2015, 05:14 PM
I agree 100% . To me this is the best site that I have found , the members are truly out to help us and they have not steered me wrong at all . I really like it here and will not go anywhere else .One thing I will ask now is where is Lady Hobbs ? To all other members Keep Up The Good WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slaphppy7
11-22-2015, 05:17 PM
Lady Hobbs has "retired" from the forum for lack of a better term, but she does make the occasional appearance here.

Marty.h
11-22-2015, 09:31 PM
It is a really nice forum the members are friendly :)

Gar
12-04-2015, 08:08 PM
I agree it is the best forum with friendly knowledgeable people that are more then happy to help or just chat.

Altima05r
12-14-2015, 09:45 PM
This Forum without a doubt has helped me more over the years than any other, I'm not sure why I've waited so long to join...better late than never! The people, the advice, the knowledge, the passion. If there is anybody out there who has any doubts about joining, trust me, you will be welcomed very quickly. Love me some aquaticcommunity thumbs2:

-E

AmazonJoe
04-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Still the best! months down the road everyone is just as active as they always been and more new members every day. Look no further for your endless source of combined knowledge and experience of everything aquatic!