PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Get Credit For Referrals

elGatoNegro63
11-20-2007, 08:19 AM
I have just added the banner as well as the actual home page to my traffic exchange marketing to get people to this site; but I wonder how will I get credit for any referrals the come out of this? Additinally, How will you know that the referrals are coming from me; as there is no tracking code in the address?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Lady Hobbs
11-20-2007, 08:22 AM
I will refer this post to our Administrator and see what he says. To be truthful, I have no idea.

Was there anything on the new registerstation form you just filled out to join? I haven't seen it so wondered.

Nice gesture on your part. Thank you.

elGatoNegro63
11-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi Lady Hobbs:

Not sure if there was something on the form or not. Signed up a couple of days ago...and that is pushing the limit of my memory (lol). I guess the reason that I asked, is because I had read that you can get a "Referral Award" depending on how many people you refer to the site.

Although there is not a monitary reason to do this...I do believe in the site, and would like to get recognized for getting more people here. I have already added the links to my traffic exchange (banner and site ad)...and hopefully this will start to get people here.

Please let me know what you find out.

crackatinny
11-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Thank you for supporting the forum with referals, I might suggest untill the administrator gets back on this one, perhaps in the new members introduction you could get them to mention they was referred by you, I agree you deserve recognition for referring people, good job:thumb: