PDA

View Full Version : My BP has two caves now!

tropfish
11-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Well holly my blood parrot is enjoying the 90% w/c lol. She swims to half of a pot (its broken in two) and starts moving sand around, grabbing mouthfuls and blowing thme outside the cave, then she swims really fast to the second cave and does a couple mouthfuls of sand then swims bak, she's doing this all really fast haha, it's amusing to watch.

YaYgoldFish
11-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Fish at work!

cocoa_pleco
11-18-2007, 01:22 AM
sounds like shes happy!

tropfish
11-18-2007, 01:32 AM
She's still doing it lol Bp's have so much personality

Arkie
11-19-2007, 09:54 AM
they sound like a heaps cool fish to own, i just wish i could find them around here. :confused:

Lady Hobbs
11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
I added a second cave for my parrots, too, Trop. Both times after spawning and after I had removed the eggs, the male decided he didn't want the female back in the cave. He was quarding the cave like the eggs were ALL his, like he did ALL the work and she didn't deserve to be around them. Altho the eggs had already been removed, he didn't seem to know it.

My parrots are my favorite fish at this time. They are awesome. They like to rub against each other, rub against plants and rocks, etc. Nothing wrong with them. They just like a good scratch now and then.

tropfish
11-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Mine was doing that yestersay. After the w/c she was rubbing herself on the cave lol, first time ever and she didnt do it at all yesterday or today.

Well she diecided she likes the first cave more i think because she's cleaning it out as we speak, and she's been doing it for at least an hour lol.