PDA

View Full Version : New Diamond Cory Cats

kurly
11-16-2007, 03:16 PM
I recently added 4 little diamond pygmy cory cats to my tank and they are by far the most adorable little fish that I have ever had. I can't believe the amount of energy they have and how much they play together. Sometimes they make me tired just by watching them - lol.

I really love these little guys :malelovies:

smaug
11-16-2007, 04:10 PM
diamond pygmys?do you have any pics? I have a few dwarf corys{3/4"].They never hold still.

kurly
11-16-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of them. I ordered them online. There is a picture of them on the website that I ordered them from but mine look a little different from their pictures because my cories have more black in them. They are called Black Diamond Cory Cats.

I wish I could post some pictures of them but I don't have a digital camera. They are very cute and like you said, they never hold still.

The front of my tank looks like a little freeway. I have cory cats, pygmy rasboras and a few male shrimp all zipping back and forth. Every now and then two of them will collide and go their separate ways. At first I was worried that they would get hurt but they keep moving right along as if nothing ever happened - lol.

Fishalicious
11-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Awwww they are my fave type of 'pygmy' cory... search google under Corydoras hastatus to see pics (they have little black diamonds in their tail) - they are beautiful and swim a lot higher than the others...

kurly
11-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the google info fishalicious. Yes, I think they are very pretty too :hmm3grin2orange: And they do swim very high. They go from the bottom of my tank wall all the way up to the top and back down again. Not sure how to describe their movements. All I can say is they are so fun to watch and my kids love them :1luvu:

smaug
11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
I just googled them,yeah they are cool!Here is a pic of one of my little ones

kurly
11-16-2007, 08:05 PM
awww, how cute. Very good picture. I wish I could post an actual picture of mine.