PDA

View Full Version : Very Cheap Equipment...cleaning out the closet.

MCHRKiller
08-13-2014, 07:10 PM
Just looking to get rid of some of the equipment I have cluttering up my "fish closet" if anyone has a use this stuff.

Fluval 105...missing intake strainer(dog probably helped with that). Otherwise it is complete I used it for about a little over a year, and it has been sitting since I moved. I had aspirations of putting it on a tank as a back up but mine dont need it so Im getting rid of it. I would suggest replacing the Oring seal as it has sat for awhile. Motor works I plugged it in briefly to check. Has original sponges, bio chem stars, and some carbon bags.
$20+shipping

24" Coralife 2x65watt PC fixture. I used it for 6 months it has relatively new bulbs...however when I plugged it in the front bulb is not firing. I suspect this could be a bad ballast or loose wire. The other works fine...and Im sure you could easily repair the other one. It has sat unused for quite some time.
$20+shipping

Brand new black Aqueon 55G hood(2x24")...came with a tank I purchased. I only grow live plants so this just wasnt strong enough to do the job for me. Great for very low light plants or a non-planted.
$20+shipping

Take it all for $50 and Ill ship it to you for free:11: