PDA

View Full Version : Takashi Amano step-by-step

IRONHEAD
11-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Here is a cool little site I found that shows a step-by-step process of some of Takashi Amano's awesome aquariums. Its in Italian but its not hard to understand whats going on. Enjoy.

http://www.naturacquario.net/amano/

cocoa_pleco
11-09-2007, 02:40 AM
that guy is INSANE! dave66 told me alot about him

squirt_12
11-09-2007, 02:52 AM
OMG...that is INSANELY AMAZING...i wish that i could do something like that.

blu
11-09-2007, 04:23 AM
Takashi Amano has some of the most awesome tanks I have ever seen!
I searched him on google images and his big tanks are so cool and huge!Before searching him I had never seen a planted tank that big.

IRONHEAD
11-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Takashi Amano is now my idol in the aquarium hobby. I am thinking about trying something like that for my next aquarium. Mine would probably look like a badly taken care of yard if but who knows. I wish I could get famous for bringing something new to some kind of hobby. Maybe I'll try hamster cages. lol

cocoa_pleco
11-09-2007, 04:52 AM
lol, one of the reasons ive moved onto working with reefs is i find FW not a challenge, but also my planted tanks look like crap. they rarely die on me, but never stay put. at least with reefs the only way to decorate them is LR and corals, and neither float away

nanaglen2001
11-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Nice site, and on one pic one can really see how BIG the big tank really is.

What a tank for Central American Cichlids that would be ( if only those darned water and elecricity costs wouldnt be there)

Amano tanks are great to watch, but nothing for me. I am way to clumsy for those delicate plants.

little hawaii
12-31-2009, 06:04 AM
Here is a cool little site I found that shows a step-by-step process of some of Takashi Amano's awesome aquariums. Its in Italian but its not hard to understand whats going on. Enjoy.

http://www.naturacquario.net/amano/

The guy is incredibly talented. I get a little envious of his sucsess. I have a few of his books and one of them explains how he started out adding co2 by pouring tonic water into his tanks. Brilliant! The global competitions are amazeing.

:l19: :11: HNY

HomaridNoob6
01-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Hmm, link didn't work for me, anybody else have problems? oh, old thread, hehe no wonders.

Lab_Rat
01-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Step 1: Open up wallet
Step 2: Empty bank account
Step 3: Max out credit card
Etc...

xximanoobxx
01-03-2010, 10:12 AM
I agree. I spent a fortune on a damn mini-m(Do!aqua brand, which is also owned by ADA but cheaper). Not even done with spending crap on that tank :D