PDA

View Full Version : Reminder about Entering pics in the Comps

Cliff
02-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Anyone can enter a pic in our photo competitions, provided it meets the criteria for that particular category and you have not posted that pic on the forum in the last two months.

Just wanted to make sure all of our newer member know they could enter a pic in the comps without any restrictions based on the fact you are new to this forum.

Entry threads will be in the comps sec at certain times each month in accordance with our forum rules

pRED
02-17-2014, 10:13 PM
I just clicked all three of the links above^, and got this same message:

pRED, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What gives?

KevinVA
02-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Same for me.

Cliff
02-17-2014, 10:21 PM
We have closed those threads as the time limit for entering pics has past and we are now voting for this month's winners

I should have removed those links but I completely forgot

On March 1st I will start a new set of threads for entries for the March comps. The dates are also in the comp rules

pRED
02-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Thx Cliff for the explanation.
I am curious, wondering if it would be easier to have a set of threads that renew each month,
without having to start new threads every month.

Cliff
02-17-2014, 10:59 PM
I did look into that in the past.

Starting a new thread each month actually makes it easier for pics to be submitted on the forum

The entry threads are always posted in the same section of the forum, during the same time each month, and I will always bump those threads at least once a day as a reminder

pRED
02-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Just looked like you're having to work too hard Cliff.
Keep up the good work.