PDA

View Full Version : dont be late

Arkie
11-03-2007, 08:34 AM
well i learnt a lesson today.... dont be late for oscars tea!!!!!
i didnt feed him till after 6 pm tonight, so that means no food all day and he usually gets fed at 9 am then 7 pm. i went to feed him and he swam up to eat his dinner like a good boy then he just jumped out and latched on to my finger and fully bit me - hard! i have a scratch and he drew a little bit of blood!!!!
so now ive been told in no uncertain terms that i should not be too busy to feed oscar first thing in the morning. and if i do be prepared to be bitten :wink2:

deckard_wa
11-03-2007, 08:54 AM
well i learnt a lesson today.... dont be late for oscars tea!!!!!
i didnt feed him till after 6 pm tonight, so that means no food all day and he usually gets fed at 9 am then 7 pm. i went to feed him and he swam up to eat his dinner like a good boy then he just jumped out and latched on to my finger and fully bit me - hard! i have a scratch and he drew a little bit of blood!!!!
so now ive been told in no uncertain terms that i should not be too busy to feed oscar first thing in the morning. and if i do be prepared to be bitten :wink2:

That's so cool that he did that, telling you off for making him wait thumbs2:

One of mine bit me again today while doing my pwc, didn't draw blood though

Arkie
11-03-2007, 09:16 AM
i think he is also a bit peeved with me too as i moved him to a bigger tank (which is good) but it is out of my room. ive had him for 9 months living in a tank in my bedroom so id say he might be feeling a bit left out now too :confused: he has such a personality its amazing. if someone told me that oscars have character and each indivdual oscar is different i wouldnt have believed them but i do now that i own three. gotta love oscars..... i would never part with any of mine lol

Ocellatus
11-03-2007, 09:39 AM
once we went on a trip for 1 week. when we returned and i went to feed them my oscars and even my knife fish wanted to jump out of the tank for food :D
i bought a damned mechanical auto-feed thing to feed them twice a day but when i returned i saw its fallen in the tank!! my god!
unfortunately there was no one around to feed them during the week. i just put some lettuce on the water for them before we left and they had eaten all of it.