PDA

View Full Version : Most popular

William
08-25-2013, 01:22 PM
There is now a new link in the top menu next to the new post link. It is called Most Popular. It will show you the most pupolar posts during the last 7 days. (based on thumbs up).

Please give it a few days before you judge this feature. It will get better and more usefull as more thumbs up are given.

sheamurai
08-25-2013, 01:23 PM
wow, William, when you decide to get back into things, you really go to town!

sheamurai
08-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Is it possible for us to customise the view? I never read the classifieds as the ads aren't ever applicable to me here in Ontaio, and I'd like the "forum threads" to more visible so above the classifieds in the sidebar. Perhaps thats in the our CP panel and I missed it...

William
08-25-2013, 01:32 PM
I do not know if there a safe way to allow members to customize the navigation. might be able to allow to ignore certain links. I will look into it.

sheamurai
08-25-2013, 01:36 PM
just an idle wish, William, don't spend too much time on it. I'm just spoiled with the custom view option I have at work on Sharepoint...I've never seen the option anywhere else.

William
08-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Okay. In that case I will look into it if i get some spare time but make other things a higher priority.