PDA

View Full Version : Featherfin=Some kind of stupid!

Lady Hobbs
10-29-2007, 09:57 PM
My firemouth hates him but the featherfin swims right in front of him and appears to just be bugging the firemouth. I swear the firemouth will kill him at any moment.

I need to put something with this firemouth but not sure what. I'm thinking of keyholes, salvani or severums but I'm afraid if they are too small, the firemouth will tear them up before they get a chance to grow up some.

So far, the giant danios are fine but this featherfin is going thru all kinds of grief.

Man......I would not have gotten this fish had I known he couldn't be with the parrots. He's nuts if he thinks he will steal a whole 55 gallon tank to himself.

CAF
10-29-2007, 10:11 PM
LOL Sounds like another newspaper ad (hopefully electronic and free this time) is in the works.... Hope things work out for you Hobbsy.

tropfish
10-29-2007, 10:38 PM
Man......I would not have gotten this fish had I known he couldn't be with the parrots. He's nuts if he thinks he will steal a whole 55 gallon tank to himself.

why not? you let the angel pairs have a tan kthe themselves EACH! :wink2:

I hope you figure it out, your featherfin has been the one peaceful fish lol

TowBoater
10-30-2007, 01:31 AM
Mine is a little daredevil to my jack so they may be just dumb.

Lady Hobbs
10-30-2007, 01:57 AM
I was just reading compatibility charts and it SAYS they are compatibile. But then, it also says blood parrots are compatible with firemouths and that wasn't the case, either.

I will try to find some tanks for him this week before he gets too used to having that tank alone.

TowBoater
10-30-2007, 02:10 AM
Lol, hopefully everyone can eventually get along.

S13DWS
10-30-2007, 05:20 AM
gawd you really do seem to have an endless amount of trouble dont you hobbs! Hopefully it all works out well for you!