PDA

View Full Version : Finding plants.

Vreugy
03-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Evening everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.

I need a little help finding plants for my 5g tank. I would like Java Moss to start with. Hopefully, in a couple weeks, I will have the 20g tall ready and will be looking for more plants. And then there will be the 29g.

Does anyone have a good online source for plants...that doesn't want an tail and fin for shipping?? I nearly had heart failure today looking for plants. I sure can't afford to spend 225$ for plants just to get free shipping. And 15$ shipping for one small plant is just a bit to much.:ssuprised:

If anyone has a bit of Java Moss you could sell me, I am more than willing to pay a fair price for the Moss and shipping. I live close to Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma way out in the country. UPS and FedX and USPS know where I am, so getting a small package is no problem.

Sure do appreciate any and all help.

korith
03-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Try the for sale section on plantedtank.net , easy to find affordable plants from members there. Could also try aquabid.com.

Paintcraze
03-07-2013, 02:17 AM
There is a seller (Turkeyvulture01) on Aquabid that sells potions of Java moss for $6.99 including shipping.

Vreugy
03-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Thanks guys. I am headed over there right now.