PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cinnamon Ball Python

Demjor19
01-04-2013, 02:56 PM
I am looking to sell this male Cinnamon Ball Python. With us expecting our first child in the spring I am looking to SCALE back a bit and he no longer fits our breeding plans. If you are interested, please let me know. I am asking $200 OBO.

Also...If you are interested in breeding BP's, we also have a few mature female BP's that I may be willing to part with.

Thanks for looking!

This pic is a little out dated. He is about 600-800 grams now and ready to breed.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/punkjbaby/Herps/DSCN2778.jpg

Southernfryedyankee
01-05-2013, 01:20 PM
How much for 1.3 shipped (when it is warmer) to 29732? I used to breed balls and I ALWAYS LOVED cinnamons

Demjor19
01-07-2013, 03:54 PM
How much for 1.3 shipped (when it is warmer) to 29732? I used to breed balls and I ALWAYS LOVED cinnamons

We could work something out when the time came. I only have this one Cinnamon, so we could do him with 3 normal females. I have 1 or 2 mature (proven) females I could part with and i could throw in another normal yearling female.

I am currently still paring this Cinnamon to a few females just to see what i can get from him. He's being bred to a female Mojave and a Black Back Granite girl.

Let me know if/when you want to make a purchase and we'll see if i still have them.