PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Gawd! Read This.

Lady Hobbs
10-21-2007, 06:55 PM
I just got a call from a guy that lives 5 miles from me. He come to see my angelfish and wants all my pairs.......8 fish. In return, he is giving me his two blood parrots that are 1 1/2 years old. He has Jack Demseys and Firemouths, as well, but I've wanted the blood parrots for awhile. Actually I planned on buying 1 but now will have two.

Every time I look at my angels I almost cry. I really love them but just didn't want so many!!! I would like to keep one pair but I already made the deal so heck with it.

I also sold him 80 pounds of blue gravel for $20. All it was doing was taking up space in my closet.

He ended up making a good deal really. He was very impressed with my tanks and said my angels look just perfect. I already knew that! LOL

The Firemouth was raised with the parrots. Think I should make a deal on that one?

He is bringing the parrots tonight.

Nautilus291
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
As long as you have territory It would probibly work.

gm72
10-21-2007, 07:06 PM
AWESOME deal! I'd go for the firemouth. If it is used to the blood parrots you should be in great shape!

Rue
10-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Congrats! If you're gonna sell stuff, it's nice when it sells quickly and well!thumbs2:

Drumachine09
10-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Make sure you kiss them goodbye!

gm72
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I think she'd rather kick them out the door.

Funny thing is, Hobbs, you WILL miss them when they are gone!

tropfish
10-21-2007, 09:42 PM
Aww, i know you were tired of them making u miserable, but you're not the lady with the crazy angels anymore! I'm so glad you got bp's tho ino u've been wanting them. Take pics when they're settled in, i want to compare htme to mine since they're probably almost fullgrown.

i would get the firemouth too, awesome fish.

AquaQueen
10-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Ohhhh Myyyyy Godddd!!! No way so this is really going to heppen. I knew you had them in the paper but I never thought they'd all be going. You must be sad, you have to be after going through everything you have with these Devils...oops I mean Angels...lol I know I am going to miss seeing your Angels in the comps. Well I hope you like the BP's and I would get the firemouth if it has already grown up so far with the BP's they should be good and besides why seperate them now if they get along fine?

ruecole
10-21-2007, 11:39 PM
It's great when things work out so perfectly!

Rue

Lady Hobbs
10-22-2007, 12:16 AM
Guy hasn't come yet. He said tonight or tomorrow. I will flip if he doesn't come now since he walked off with that gravel and I've redone my entire planted tank that I JUST GOT DONE! ewwwww

Gotta get off the puter incase he calls tho.

Algenco
10-22-2007, 12:26 AM
He will return, with the deal you gave him, it would be stupid not to. Proven breeder pairs typically sell for $40- 100

crackatinny
10-22-2007, 12:34 AM
It will be sad to see them go, and we will also miss them, I at least feel as if I know them personly, through threads such as, "those darn angels are fighting again", or "another angel spawn", or "up all last night rearanging fighting angels" LOL.

cocoa_pleco
10-22-2007, 01:03 AM
lol, you should have made him leave collateral to make sure he comes back for them

TowBoater
10-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Well I am glad you will no longer have to deal with the angels but as people have already said, YOU will miss them.:c9: