PDA

View Full Version : Short Video of 3 of My Tanks...

AquaQueen
10-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Hello everyone, Good Morning to you all...Today is a wonderful day, well it has been for me so far. How is everyone doing? I decided to do a video of the three tank down in my living room, because the catfish was out hunting and had to show you all how big he has gotten since being in that tank...he has grown almost 4inches in length and probably only an inch in width, already it's only been a few months...I also wanted to share that I put my hand in the Oscars tank this morning to fix the gargoyle in there and Oscette went after me!!! The damn fish almost got me too...it was sooooooo CLOSE!!! I will NOT be touching ANYTHING in that tank ever again!!! I ended up knocking the lid into the tank from jumping and pulling my hand out quickly...lol I think it would have been funny if it didn't happen to me...HaHaHa So here ya are...These are the three tanks in the living room. Please dont mind my messy house...I didn't pick up before doing the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZVXMJJ431g

BTW how come I cant put my video's on AC I have to upload them to You Tube then add a link to them? Anyone know?

CAF
10-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Nice looking tanks!!!! I love the catfish!!! Thanks for sharing.

cocoa_pleco
10-18-2007, 04:30 PM
nice catfish!

AquaQueen
10-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys he is my baby....I wish he was more active then he is...he is so gorgeous and I love to watch him swim it's just we dont get to see it often...more in the summer but it's just about over now so he will be slowing down a bit now...Thanks for taking time to check them out.

2manyfish
10-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Beautiful tanks and fish! :luxlove: I love your oscars and your bullhead catfish too! That's pretty amazing that your husband caught him with a toy!! :ezpi_wink1:

AquaQueen
10-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks! It was cool but, he was ALOT smaller when hubby caught him so it was not that bad...try netting him now...lol It was when we were camping and we all were catching frogs in a pond and releasing them and there were two of these cats hiding near the darkest part of the water along the rocks and hubby got a sand sifter and well he just sat a bucket and the sifter int the water only a foot away from the cat so he guided him into the bucket and lifted it out of the water and tried to get his partner with a bigger bucket but he had no luck he had it once and he swam out as hubby lifted the bucket and then the thing took off. We weren't going to keep him at first, but the kids wanted to and everyone at the campsite said he wouldn't survive if we did so that made us want to prove them wrong now we all just love him and he is here to stay.

2manyfish
10-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Even alot smaller that's still a good story!! :ezpi_wink1: And I bet you would have quite a time catching him now!! :c10:

AquaQueen
10-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh god yeah...hubby has a hard time netting him! He had to take him out a few months back and man did he fight and splash water everywhere...he definitely wouldn't be catching him with a toy that's for sure...lol

~Erik3.8.07~
10-18-2007, 09:12 PM
thats awesome, that catfish looks great! how big is he gonna get?

Nick89
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
I like your oscars, and what type of catfish is that? Very nice.

AquaQueen
10-18-2007, 09:31 PM
I read that he will not exceed two pounds in weight, the current world's record for the Brown Bullhead Catfish is 6 lbs. 1 oz but that is in the wild in a lake. The average bullhead weighs less than one pound and around 12 inches long.

spudbuds
10-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Beautiful fish (especially the catfish and oscars) and very nice tanks. Thanks for sharing!

AquaQueen
10-19-2007, 03:28 AM
no problem, Thanks for the complements and for checking out my video.

mitcore
10-20-2007, 06:15 AM
nice tanks i just loved looking at the bigggg fish
thanks for sharing

scorpn
11-19-2007, 01:47 AM
nice looking tanks. love your oscars.