PDA

View Full Version : He's acting a little weird....

Special-K
10-16-2007, 08:01 PM
So i transferred my severum into his new home, and he has been acting really odd for the past week since i moved him. in the old tank he was rarely frightened by anything, and now if i move my leg while looking at him he darts to the far side. sometimes he even turns himself orange, which he never did in the old tank. He was very interactiv before but now doesnt want me anywhere near him! his new tank is twice as big and has nowhere near as much vegitation. is he just insecure? any comments would help relieve my worries!

~Erik3.8.07~
10-16-2007, 08:04 PM
he might just be getting used to his new home, being bigger and less vegetation means less places to hide and more space he has to explore

Special-K
10-16-2007, 08:10 PM
i should probably plant some of it too huh. would that help? i only have barely over 1 wpg on this one though

~Erik3.8.07~
10-16-2007, 08:13 PM
then i wouldnt if you think your plants are gonna die unless you get some low light plants, i would just give him another week or so and see how he is before making any big changes that would scare him even more

CAF
10-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Maybe place in a few more rocks and caves and such in order to give a few more hiding places? Most likely he is extremely stressed out.