PDA

View Full Version : Problem starting a thread

tate8
11-26-2012, 07:20 PM
I tried to start a thread in the general area and got this.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aquaticcommunity.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Goes to 11!
11-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Do just what it says and send it to William ..Like it says.

In short, Do what it says.
:22:

tate8
11-26-2012, 07:26 PM
I am now posting from my phone. After trying to post the same post from home this weekend I was unable to access the site. I saved my original post and tried it from work. Now I can't get on the site from my work pc. It was text and 2 image links to my photobucket.

Goes to 11!
11-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes - The site has glitches since the server update but William cannot even attempt to fix it until you notify him so I repeat:

Do just what it says and send it to William ..Like it says.

In short, Do what it says.
:22:

Taurus
11-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I am now posting from my phone. After trying to post the same post from home this weekend I was unable to access the site. I saved my original post and tried it from work. Now I can't get on the site from my work pc. It was text and 2 image links to my photobucket.

Well, I'm not having any problems posting to or accessing the site. Could be user error. Either way, contact William.

tate8
11-26-2012, 07:33 PM
My phone is so small I can barely get to here. Maybe somebody could direct him here or forward this to him.

tate8
11-26-2012, 07:49 PM
I finally was able to find him and message him.