PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

allthosecolours
06-20-2006, 01:42 AM
sry for the capitals in the topic, but i really need help....recently i bought 3 happy zebra danios from my local pet store, and the staff said they were peaceful, so i let them loose in my tank. But for some reason my 3 Rasbora heteromorpha-(sry dont knows abbreviated name) most died...one supposedly of shock...one disappeaer i cant even find it body for a burial :( , and now the last rasbora is hiding in the ship ordament , barely surving with his completely missing tail. Also he isnt even eating becasue when ever he comes out the danios go nuts and start chasing him around, and he splits like a mouse away from a cat. I really dont know what to do. My other friend gave me advise and told me to give up on this last rasbora, but if do u would feel really bad for taking away a life. What do you think i should do if i want the rasboras fin tail to grow back( hopefully) and have him swim around the tank happily again?or is it already hopeless, and its jsut a matter of time? All advice is greatly appreciated thanks.. :(

William
06-20-2006, 01:56 AM
Zebra danios are friendly allthough very active.

How did it loose its tail. I am asking bacause it sounds like you might have fin rot or a similar disease in your tank.

allthosecolours
06-20-2006, 11:23 AM
wait shouldnt a disease affect all the fish in your tank....so far the zebras are ok, its just the rasbora that was affected

Incredulous_Ed
06-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Just because one fish has a desiese does not neccesarilary mean that other fish in the tank will get them.

William
06-20-2006, 04:11 PM
ED is right.

And the danios might not show any symptoms yet since you bought them recently.

tieu
06-21-2006, 09:35 AM
yer lol thats wat happened to my severums they look very good now. no more cuts or anything and wen this happened the oscars and albino catfish looked very well so yer ED is right

Incredulous_Ed
06-21-2006, 01:36 PM
How come my name is capitalized? (ED)

William
06-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Don't know. I just typed it that way more or less by misstake.

NorthernBoy
06-22-2006, 07:09 AM
ED ED ED ED ED ED ED ED...lol

NorthernBoy
06-22-2006, 07:09 AM
If that's not spam I don't know what is.

Incredulous_Ed
06-22-2006, 03:55 PM
this is the spam I get everyday: Invest your stock in FLXC! it will skyrocket in the next few days! Blah blah blah